Welcome to Shaw Electrical Solutions – For Smarter Services.
Our aim is to provide you with smarter, contemporary electrical solutions - using quality, built to last materials, up-to-date products and practices, cost and energy efficient options, and service delivery that is timely and professional. With an eye for detail, we assist our clients to determine the most effective electrical solutions to meet their individual needs. We don’t just want to do a good job; we want to do a great job. At Shaw Electrical Solutions, we take pride in our work, and have built a reputation for delivering a high standard of workmanship.
Shaw Electrical Solutions is led by Chris Shaw, who has over 22 years’ experience in electrical contracting, and has been a business owner
in the New England-North West region of NSW since 2003. We have experience and expertise in a comprehensive range of general and specialised
electrical services and products for the construction, commercial, industrial, residential and rural sectors. From design and installation,
through to maintenance and repairs.
Training, Development, Health and Safety
The Shaw team is committed to ongoing training and development, keeping up to date with the latest technology, information and practices in
the electrical industry. As a NECA (National Electrical and Communications Association) member we remain informed and supported to uphold a
high standard of business and electrical service delivery. The National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) is the peak
industry body representing the best interests of the electrical and communications contracting industry in Australia.
We chose NECA because of their four key values - Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Loyalty.
Being the only peak body run by contractors, for contractors, allows NECA to offer its members an integrated package, including Industrial relations, Workplace Health & Safety, Commercial and Contractual issues, Training and Development, keeping us at the forefront of best practices in the industry. Our product and service delivery is underpinned by a strong commitment to the health and safety of our team, our clients, our community, and the environment.
In addition to our work, we also enjoy giving back to our community! Supporting our team members and clients in giving back is important to
us. Some of the activities where we have provided sponsorship or in-kind support include:
• Oxfam Trailwalker - a life-changing experience, and every step participants take helps raise vital funds to support people living in poverty
• 20/20 Cricket Tamworth – we’re a local business supporting local sport
• Twin Peaks Challenge – outdoor fitness challenge raising funds for Ronald McDonald House Tamworth and Motor Neurone Disease research
• ‘Suck It Up Buttercup’ Mud Obstacle Challenge – supporting people to get active, and challenge themselves in fun outdoor fitness activities
• St. Nicholas School Tamworth ‘Spring Fair’ – one of the biggest fundraising events on the school calendar
• ‘Weekend to End Women’s Cancers’ Walk - raising funds for the Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research.
Key Licences and Memberships
• NSW Contractor Licence Electrical 212462C
• NSW Supervisor Certificate Electrician 26581S
• Master Security Licence (ASIAL) 410796163
• Open Cabling Registration (ASIAL) S22922
• National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) Member
• Australian Security Industry Association Ltd (ASIAL) Associate Member